Presentations and posters from the last CIPAC Symposium in Athens, Greece, 2015
- Need for high and constant quality of pesticides for implementing Good Agriculture Practice
A Ambrus and L Benke, Invited Speaker and National Food Chain Safety, Office, Directorate of Plant Protection, Soil Conservation and Agrienvironment, Hungary.
- The Growing Challenge Caused by Illegal Pesticide Trade
C Herrmann, Invited Speaker, Bayer CropScience, Germany.
- HCPA's stewardship projects on container management and anticounterfeit
F Ydraiou, Greece, Hellenic Crop Protection Association.
- The sustainable use of pesticides. The success story of LIFE + ECOPEST
K Machera, Greece, Benaki Phytopathological Institute.
- Illegal plant protection products marketed as parallel import products Cases in Greece
D Vlachos, Greece, Ministry of Reconstruction of Production, Environment and Energy Rural Development
- Counterfeit and illegal pesticides: Strategies for addressing the issue in the analytical laboratory
H Karasali, Greece, Benaki Phytopathological Institute.
- Applications of advanced instrumental analytical techniques in the field of pesticide formulations (Impurities, illegal, counterfeit, spraying solutions and unknown samples)
G Balayiannis, Greece, Benaki Phytopathological Institute.
- Uncommon formulation for tailor-made applications
R Kober et al., BASF SE, Germany.
- A view on co-formulants – regulations and influence on formulation type
A Steer, Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety (BVL), Germany.
- Biological products in Crop Protection
B Wiese, Bayer CropScience, Germany.
- Laboratory alternatives for small countries – two examples of outsourcing pesticide surveys
K Ziller, Germany.
- The laboratory accreditation for the analysis of the plant protection products: an Italian experience
A Santilio and P Stefanelli, National Institute of Health (Istituto Superiore di Sanità), Italy.
- EU and national evaluation of active substances, plant protection products and biocidal products on E-Fate, chemical composition, physical properties and analytical methods
A Angouridou, K Dandika and P Gatos, Greece, Benaki Phytopathological Institute.
- The rules for pesticide residues in food
K Liapis, Greece, Benaki Phytopathological Institute.
- Storability of metaldehyde containing snail bait during summer season
U Streit, U Schaller, A Bächli, M Stüssi and B Patrian, Agroscope, Switzerland.
- Targeted versus non-targeted screening in pesticide residue analysis
J Garvey, The Pesticide Control Laboratory, Ireland.
- Horwitz Ratio (HorRat) - As an extended criterion fior the assessment of the reproducibility in collaborative trial
Michael Haustein, on behalf of DAPA (German speaking working group for ppp analysis). Also available as ppt.
- Monitoring method requirements for pesticide and biocide active substances in the EU
P Liney, Exponent International Ltd., United Kingdom.
- Water quality: determination of neonicotinoids by liquid chromatography
G Vyarych, A Grynko and V Mykhaylov, L I Medved’s Research Center of Preventive Toxicology, Food and Chemical Safety, Ministry of Health, Ukraine.
- Survey of the Quality of insecticides in aerosol products used in Public Health in Thailand
J Nitchanpansri, S Meethong and H Chivanit, Department of Medical Sciences, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand.
- Matrine and Oxymatrine in Corroborant Plant Extract and Fertilizers: HPLC/MS-MS method development and single-laboratory validation
L Sabationo, M Scarangella, F Lazzaro, M Scordino, G Picariello, C Leotta, P Traulo and G Gagliano, Ministero delle politiche aricole alimentary e forestali MiPAAF) – Dipartimento dell’Ispettorato central della repression frodi e della qualità dei prodotti agro-alimentari (ICQRF) – Laboratorio di Catania, Italy.
- Comparison of release characteristics of polyethylene monofilament LLIN and polypropylene multifilament LLIN
S Anand, R Jayalakshmi and R Natarajan, Vector Control Innovation Private Ltd., India.
- Method for pesticides analysis in water using C18 SPE disk extraction and GC/MS/MS triple quadrupole analysis with large volume injection
V E Nakano, T A Kussumi, S B Rocha, V R R Lemes, , M C Cardeal de Oliveria and K S Ozawa, Instituto Adolfo Lutz, São Paulo, SP – Brazil and Department of Preventive Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Gel-permeation chromatography in analytical chemistry pesticides
V Chmil, L I Medved’s Research Center of Preventive Toxicology, Food and Chemical Safety, Ministry of Health, Ukraine.
- Data requirements for the EU approval of active substances and their plant protection products regarding the identity, the physicochemical properties and methods of analysis under Regulation EC 1107/2009
K Dandika, P Gatos, N Maragou, A Aggouridou and H Karasali, Benaki Phytopathological Institute, Greece
- Laboratory Challenges against Illegal Trade. Are Screening methods a solution?
H Karasali, C J Anagnostpoulos, K Liapis, Benaki Phytopathological Institute, Greece.
- CIPAC – Recent Developments & Updates of Analytical and Phys/Chem Methods in a Global Network
R Kober, T Kröhl and P Falcigno (BASF SE) on behalf of CropLife/ECPA, Specifications Expert Group (SEG).